The Plymouth Recreation Division is responsible for the operation of Plymouth Beach.
- Saturday, May 27, 2023, through June 25, 2023 (weekends only) Plymouth Beach will be staffed with parking attendants and lifeguards.
- Starting Monday, June 26, 2023, Plymouth Beach will be staffed 7 days a week from 8:30 a.m. through 5:00 p.m. through Labor Day, September 4, 2023.
A resident beach sticker is required for entry, or there is a $ 20.00-day pass fee for both residents of Plymouth and non-residents.
Bathhouse is open during the hours of operation of Sandy's Restaurant. The restaurant is responsible for the maintenance of the facilities.
Beach wheelchairs are stationed at Plymouth Beach and available on a first-come first-serve basis from 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Rules & Regulations
- No alcohol on any beaches
- No glass containers
- No loud music
- Dogs must be on a 6ft leash (or less) and under control at all times
- No open fires
- No boats within 150 ft of a swimmer
- No jet skis in Morton, Fresh, or Hedges Pond
- No fishing in designated swimming areas during hours of operation.
- All personal flotation devices must meet Coast Guard approval
- Lifeguards have the final say in rule enforcement
- Drones & kites are not allowed on beaches from Memorial Day through Labor Day
- No charcoal grills are allowed at any beach
Shark Alert Information
Red Flag: Confirmed Sighting, Beaches Closed to Swimming - Yellow Flag: Unconfirmed Sighting, Swim with Caution