Economic Development & Tourism


If you are interested in hosting a Road Race, Walkathon, Bicycle Ride, Festival, Parade, Carnival, Concert, or Farmers Market, you will need to apply for a Special Event Permit. 

Plan an Event

Not sure how to get started? View the Special Event Permit to see what permissions and permits you may need before the event can occur.

View All