The mission of the Plymouth Town Clerk's Department is to maintain and produce the records of the Town of Plymouth and to provide copies of them for internal and external use. Also, it serves the public by directing them to appropriate offices within town government through the switchboard and mail services. It works closely with the Board of Registrars to maintain lists of town residents and to conduct elections.
The Clerk's office seeks to combine honesty, efficiency, and a pleasant demeanor in conducting its work to serve constituencies in the present and former citizens of Plymouth, the other offices of town government, offices in county, state, and national government, and researchers around the world.
- Who do I contact for mosquito spraying?
Plymouth County Mosquito Control
- Where is the Registry of Motor Vehicles?
Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles
40 Industrial Park Rd
Plymouth, MA 02360
- What is the phone number for Plimoth Patuxet Museums?
Plimoth Patuxet Museums
- Where is the nearest Social Security Office?
Social Security Administration
198 Columbia Road
Hanover, MA 02339
Local Number: 781-826-7506
- Where do I get information about the Thanksgiving Day Parade and concert?
Visit the USA Thanksgiving website for more information.