The Plymouth Animal Shelter
2199 State Road, Plymouth (Cedarville), MA 02360
Donations may be sent to: The Helping Hands for the Plymouth Animal Shelter
PO Box 214, Manomet, MA 02345
The Plymouth Animal Shelter is a town facility in the Cedarville section of Plymouth. We provide shelter to homeless and abandoned cats and dogs in Plymouth. We are open Monday thru Friday 10 am to 12 pm. Adoption viewings are by appointment only.
- We strive to match you with a companion that is suitable for you and your family’s lifestyle.
- We do not do same-day adoptions.
- When you meet an animal that you would like to adopt, you will fill out an application and we will check your veterinary references.
- Some of the animals we rescue have been abused in past homes, so we try our hardest to find them the safest “forever” home possible.
- Some animals want to be your one and only, or have a lot of energy and need a fenced yard to run around, so we will ask about other pets and your home’s indoor and outdoor environments.
- For more information, please call our pet adoption number at 508-888-1186
Volunteer: We are looking for adult volunteers to become foster parents to provide a temporary, loving home to a dog, or cat until we can find them a “forever” home. If you have room in your home for just one more dog or cat, please contact us. If you love animals and would like to become a volunteer, please call 508-888-1186.
The Helping Hands for the Plymouh Animal Shelter is a non-profit organization that raises funds to offset the medical cost for the animals that are brought into the Plymouth Animal Shelter. If you would like to become a volunteer with the Helping Hands please call 508-273-3472. If you would like to make a cash donation please send your check to: The Helping Hands for the Plymouth Animal Shelter, P O Box 214, Manomet, MA 02345, or you can make a secure online donation by clicking the “Donate” button below. You can help our animals have a better life! Please Visit the Helping Hands for the Plymouth Animal Shelter Web Site
Our Wish List: You can drop off any weekday morning!
- Gift certificates to your favorite pet store or supermarket
- Paper towels, dishwashing soap, laundry detergent
- Sponges, bleach, disinfectant wipes, floor cleaner
- Dry and canned dog food, treats, and peanutbutter
- Dry and canned cat food, treats and catnip
- Flea and Tick preventative for both cats and dogs
- Cat litter, cat litter, and more cat litter. Our kitties would love to have bags and bags of cat litter!
- Dog toys, blankets, towels, comforters, dog and cat beds in good condition.
- Thank you in advance for your gift to our pets. All donations are greatly appreciated and provide for the health and wellbeing of our animals. If there is anything not listed here that you would like to donate, please call and ask! 508-888-1186
Our Shelter cannot exist without our volunteers and donors. Thank you so much for your support.