The Town of Plymouth accepts applications only in response to a current job posting. Applications submitted for positions for which there is no current posting will be disregarded and a notice will be sent to the applicant informing him/her of this procedure.
Please complete the following steps:
- Complete the employment application in its entirety. If you attach a résumé, you are still required to complete the entire application.
- Indicate the position applying for on the application. You may not apply for more than one position using the same application. Each position you apply for will require a separate application.
- You must provide a copy of any required license(s), except for a Class D Massachusetts driver's license, with your application. If a driver's license is required, please be sure to write your license number where requested on the application. Please note that a license is required only if it is indicated in the ad/posting. Failure to provide a copy of any required license(s) could result in your not being contacted for an interview.
- Be sure you have provided us with a telephone number to contact you. Contacts for interviews are handled by telephone.
- Be sure to sign the back of the application.
When the job posting closes, all applications will be reviewed with the appropriate department (s). They will screen, review, and select candidates to be interviewed. This process may take up to thirty (30) days.
Please Note: Applicants should be advised that they will hear from the Human Resources Department only if they are to be interviewed.