OPEN ENROLLMENT: MAY 3, 2021 - MAY 31, 2021!
Open Enrollment is the time that you may make changes to your benefits package.
- The deadline to submit changes to your Human Resource Department is May 31, 2021.
- Changes made during open enrollment will be effective July 1, 2021.
- New deductions will appear on the first paycheck in June 2021.
- Dental and Long-Term Disability is available only to subscribers of Blue Choice, Access Blue NE Saver, or those not enrolled in health insurance through the Town of Plymouth.
- New deductions will appear on the first retirement check in June 2021.
- Dental is available only to subscribers of Blue Choice, Access Blue NE Saver, Medex 3, Managed Blue for Seniors, or those not enrolled in health insurance through the Town of Plymouth
BCBS Health Insurance:
- BCBS Enrollment Form
- BCBS Blue Choice Summary of Benefits
- BCSB Blue Care Elect Summary of Benefits
- BCBS Access Blue NE Saver (HDHP) with HSA Summary of Benefits / HSA Information from Health Equity
- BCBS Managed Blue for Seniors Summary of Benefits (Retirees, Medicare Supplement Plan)
- BCBS Medex 3 Summary of Benefits (Retirees, Medicare Supplement Plan)
- BCBS Benefit Comparison Chart (Blue Choice, Access Blue NE Saver Plan, and Blue Care Elect)
- BCBS Benefit Comparison Chart (Medicare Supplement Plans - Managed Blue for Seniors and Medex 3)
- Additional BCBS Resources:
- Blue Care Line
- Express Scripts Information
- A Healthy Me
- MyBlue Member App
- Fitness Benefit
- Weight Loss Benefit
- Find a Doctor
- To ask questions about the Town's plans, please contact BCBS Members Services at 1-800-782-3675 and choose option #3. This line is available any time Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. throughout Open Enrollment.
Questions about the BCBS Access Blue NE Saver plan (HDHP) with HSA?
Live informational webinars will be presented by Blue Cross Blue Shield and Health Equity on the followings dates, please use the links provided below to register:
- May 3, 2021 – 10:00 am:
- May 11, 2021 – 5:00 pm:
- May 19, 2021 – 12:30 pm:
- May 27, 2021 – 10:00 am:
A pre-recorded presentation on the Access Blue NE Saver High Deductible Health Insurance Plan with HSA is now available on the Town of Plymouth website or by using the following link: https://www.brainshark.com/bcbsma/vu?pi=zH6zZmY3azUK5fz0&intk=976685610
BCBS Dental Insurance*:
- BCBS Dental Blue Freedom Summary of Benefits
- Questions? Please contact BCBS Member Services 1-800-262-2583
*Dental Insurance is available only to subscribers of Blue Choice, Access Blue NE Saver (HDHP), Medex 3, Managed Blue for Seniors, or those not enrolled in health insurance through the Town of Plymouth.
Boston Mutual - Life Insurance and Long Term Disabilty*:
- Boston Mutual Application
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance Information
- Long Term Disability Insurance - Summary of Benefits
- Please contact LifePlus at 1-781-837-9222, or email Jim Flynn, Roger Goodson, or Lora Abell to enroll or request additional information
*Long Term Disability is available only to subscribers of Blue Choice, Access Blue NE Saver (HDHP), or those not enrolled in health insurance through the Town of Plymouth.
CHANGES TO LIFE INSURANCE!
- Effective July 1, 2021 the value of the Basic Life insurance program offered by the Town of Plymouth to active employees will increase from $2,000 to $15,000. The employee contribution percentage will increase from 1% to 25%. The new monthly premium will increase from $0.02 to $1.50 per month.
- Employees already enrolled in the Basic Life Insurance Plan with Boston Mutual will not need to make any changes.
- If you wish to enroll in a Basic Life Insurance Plan with Boston Mutual this year, you will not be subject to a medical review - it will be guaranteed issue.
CHANGES TO LONG TERM DISABILITY INSURANCE!
- Effective July 1, 2021 the employee contribution percentage for Long Term Disability Insurance will increase from 10% to 25%.
- Employees already enrolled in LTD with Boston Mutual will not need to make any changes. If you wish to enroll in LTD with Boston Mutual this year, you will be subject to a medical review - it will NOT be guaranteed issue.
- Cancer Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- AFLAC Request for Information
- Additional Information and Appointment Scheduler
- Please contact Chuck DeBlois or Michael Tortolani at 508-252-6777 to enroll or to request additional information
MassMutual Whole Life Insurance:
- MassMutual Plan Information
- Please contact Mike Rothberg or Emily Lane at 508-584-4044 to enroll or to request additional information
ICMA 457 Deferred Compensation*:
- Enrollment Kit
- ICMA Deferral Change Form
- Please contact Mike Savage at 888-803-2721 to enroll or to request additional information
*Please note, you can enroll in ICMA anytime throughout the year
BJ's Wholesale Club Memberships:
- Enrollment/Renewal Form
- Please contact Jan Thivierge at 401-569-6926 for more information or to enroll/renew memberships
Town of Plymouth Retirement Board:
- Contact Info: 508-830-4170
MIIA Employee Assistance Program (EAP):
- Information on EAP Services
- For EAP please contact 1-800-451-1834
Questions? Please contact Jackie Gurney, Benefits Administrator at (508) 747-1620 x10103 or email@example.com