7/1/2020 through 7/31/2020
Benefit Eligible Employees and Retirees this is the time you may make changes to your benefits package!
BCBS Health Insurance:
- BCBS Enrollment Form
- BCBS Blue Choice Summary of Benefits
- BCSB Blue Care Elect Summary of Benefits
- BCBS Managed Blue for Seniors Summary of Benefits (Retirees, Medicare Supplement Plan)
- BCBS Medex 3 Summary of Benefits (Retirees, Medicare Supplement Plan)
- Additional BCBS Resources:
BCBS Dental Insurance*:
*Dental Insurance is available only to subscribers of Blue Choice or those not enrolled in health insurance through the Town of Plymouth.
REMINDER: Blue Cross/Blue Shield Educational Support Phone Line (888) 517-3725 is available for questions on the following dates:
- July 9, 2020 from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- July 29, 2020 from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Boston Mutual - Life Insurance and Long Term Disabilty*:
- Boston Mutual Application
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance Information
- Long Term Disability Insurance - Summary of Benefits
- Please contact Jim Flynn at 781-789-8859 or Roger Goodson at 781-987-4020 for more information, to make changes, or to enroll
*If you wish to enroll in Boston Mutual Life Insurance or Long-Term Disability this year, you will be subject to a medical review. It will NOT be guaranteed issue.
*Long Term Disability is available only to subscribers of Blue Choice or those not enrolled in health insurance through the Town of Plymouth.
- Cancer Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- AFLAC Request for Information
- Additional Information
- Please contact Chuck DeBlois at 508-252-6777 for more information, to make changes, or to enroll
MassMutual Whole Life Insurance:
- Please contact Mike Rothberg or Emily Lane at 508-584-4044 for more information, pricing, to make changes, or to enroll
ICMA 457 Deferred Compensation*:
- Enrollment Kit
- ICMA Deferral Change Form
- Please contact Mike Savage at 888-803-2721 for more information, to make changes, or to enroll
*Please note, you can enroll in ICMA anytime throughout the year
BJ's Wholesale Club Memberships:
- Enrollment/Renewal Form
- Please contact Jan Thivierge at 401-569-6926 for more information or to enroll/renew memberships
Town of Plymouth Retirement Board:
- Contact Info: 508-747-4170
MIIA Employee Assistance Program (EAP):
- Information on EAP Services
- For EAP please contact 1-800-451-1834
THERE ARE NO BENEFIT CHANGES THIS YEAR. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO NOTIFY THIS OFFICE IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO MAKE ANY CHANGES.
- The deadline to submit changes to the Human Resource Department is July 31, 2020.
- New deductions will appear on the first paycheck in August 2020.
- Changes are effective September 1, 2020.
Questions? Please contact Jackie Gurney, Benefits Administrator at (508) 747-1620 x10103 or [email protected]
Due to the Town of Plymouth's response to COVID-19, there will be no in-person appointments. Please contact Human Resources by phone or email.