View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.; Tuesdays, 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.; and Fridays, 7:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m
How to Reach Us
The mission of the Information Technology Division is to provide technical computer service to town personnel in order to maintain data integrity and computer literacy, through support, training and knowledge. Information Technology is the key to Plymouth's ability to grow, respond to emergencies, and efficiently provide services to its citizens. Investments in IT applications and infrastructure provide town managers with tools to more effectively observe and manage the financial, physical, and human resources of the Town, as well as increase productivity.
The Goals of the Division are:
- To maintain a municipal area network connecting all town buildings.
- To train town personnel on the use of new computer technologies.
- To support and maintain the town's municipal area network.
- To provide a stable infrastructure on which to build.
- To implement technologies allowing other departments to more efficiently accomplish their goals.
|Joseph Young||Information Technology Manager||(508) 747-1620 ext. 10190|
|Tony Martel||Network Technician||(508) 747-1620 ext. 10191|
|George Dunbar||GIS Coordinator/Application Manager||(508) 747-1620 ext.10212|
|Anthony Dimauro||Network Technician||508-747-1620 x10131|
|Ryan Ruggiero||Police Systems Administrator||508-830-4218 ext 310|