Housing Complaint Form (click the below link):
Safe and Sanitary Housing for Massachusetts Residents (click Here)
The Massachusetts Department of Public Health establishes regulations detailing the standards which must be maintained by the occupants and owners of housing. These regulations protect the health, safety and well-being of Massachusetts citizens and are found in Chapter II of the State Sanitary Code [105 CMR 410.000] entitled Minimum Standards of Fitness for Human Habitation.
Facts About Mold (click Here)
Department of Housing and Community Development - COVID-19 Eviction Legal Help Project (CELHP)
- CELHP is a substantial expansion of free legal help for low-income tenants as well as low-income owner-occupants of 2-3 family properties navigating the eviction process.
- Services can be used before the eviction process begins, as well as once a notice has been received, and can be used in coordination with the mediation services.
- Income eligibility is capped at 200% of federal poverty level.
- These services will be available in every region and can be found on https://evictionlegalhelp.org/.
- Households can also call 2-1-1, and learn more at our website, www.mass.gov/CovidHousingHelp.
- Resources such as a new video in English and Spanish, social media posts and new flyers in seven languages can be found on https://www.mass.gov/lists/eviction-diversion-initiative-public-information-campaign-materials.