Public Records

For birth certificates, death certificates, and marriage certificates please contact the Town Clerk's Department

For information regarding Public Records Law and how the Town provides access to public records, please view the Plymouth Public Records Access Guidelines link on the sidebar.

Submitting a Public Records Request

The easiest way to submit a public records request is through our FOIA Direct webpage. The link on the sidebar will direct you there.

You can also submit your request by phone at (508) 747-1620 ext. 10213, or via email to [email protected]

Interactive maps with information on parcels of land, property cards, watershed maps, and flood hazard area maps can be found on the Town's Geographic Information System (GIS) webpage. Additionally, property assessment data can be found via the Town's Patriot Properties webpage. Financial information can be accessed through the Town's Transparency Center.