- Employee Payroll Center
- Employee Self Service
Employee Self Service
Employee Self Service allows employees the ability to do the following online:
(To download / print the following instructions, open Employee Self Service Instructions (PDF) )
- View or print your weekly payroll advice (paystub) information
- View or print your W-2 information
- View personal profile information
- Update and maintain the following information:
- Telephone Number 's
- Dependents information (inquiry ONLY)
- Emergency contact information
- View W-4 tax status
- Use a pay check simulator for "what if" scenarios
- View time off and accrual information
- View certifications, if applicable
Click Login in the upper right-hand corner:
- Your user name will be your employee ID# which is located on your payroll advice. (It is a 6-digit number beginning with "1" for town employees and "5" for school employees)
- Your password for the first login will be the last 4 digits of your social security Number. It will then prompt you to create your own unique password.
- Once logged in, click on the Employee Self Service tab to the left of your screen.
To view your weekly paychecks:
- Click on the Employee Self Service tab on the left.
- Click on Pay/Tax Information tab on the left.
- Choose Year in the dropdown box next to your name - pay dates go back to 2015.
- Select Details written in blue on the right of the paycheck you would like to view.
- To view image click View paycheck image written in blue on the top right of the screen.
To view your w-2's:
- Click on the Employee Self Service tab on the left
- Click on Pay / Tax Information tab on the left
- Click on W-2 tab on the left
- To view image click View W-2 image written in blue on the top right side of the screen
If you have any questions, please call Payroll at 508-747-1620, ext. 10175.