Public Records Requests

This office does not process requests for Vital Records. If you would like to submit a request for Vital Records, please visit the Town Clerk's Vital Records webpage for instructions.

The Plymouth School Department and the Plymouth Police Department retain their own Records Access Officers. The links on the sidebar will bring you to their Records Request webpage.

Submitting a Public Records Request

For information regarding Public Records Law and how the Town provides access to public records, please view the Plymouth Public Records Access Guidelines (PDF) link on the sidebar.

The easiest way to submit a public records request is through our FOIA Direct webpage. The link on the sidebar will direct you there.

You can also submit your public records request by phone at 508-322-3388, or via emailing Connor Anderson.

Interactive maps with information on parcels of land, property cards, watershed maps, and flood hazard area maps can be found on the Town's Geographic Information System (GIS) webpage. Additionally, property assessment data can be found via the Town's Patriot Properties webpage. Financial information can be accessed through the Town's Transparency Center.