The Plymouth Center for Active Living is committed to offering Health & Wellness classes and clinics for all abilities. The following list is just a sample of the services we provide to help our residents be healthy and stay well. For our full range of programming including our special events, please see the current Center for Active Living Monthly Newsletter.
- Fitness Classes: Including, Yoga, Cardio Dance, Mindful Movement, Breathing Lessons, Zumba, Tai Chi, Boxing, Reiki, Line Dancing, Sit & Get Fit Classes occur throughout the week.
- Blood Pressure Clinics: Stop in and see Nurse Marguerite once a month for a blood pressure check-in.
- At Home Hearing Healthcare: At Home Hearing Healthcare provides hearing aid screenings, cleanings, and a video ear exam in this service. It is by appointment only. Please call CAL to schedule your appointment. 2nd Tuesday of the month.
- SHINE (Serving the Health Insurance Needs of Everyone): Assists with Medicare, MassHealth, & other health insurance information. Call (508) 830-4230 for more information, by appointment only.
- Foot Care Services: A professional takes care of cutting toenails and caring for the feet. This service is by appointment only. Call CAL to schedule at (508) 830-4230. 3rd Friday of the month.
- AARP Tax-Aide Program: Provides volunteer training and assistance to help elders file income-tax forms. Training for this service begins in January of each year. Tax return appointments begin in February and are ongoing through April 15th.