Marijuana Information

All licensing for the sale and/or cultivation of Marijuana for both medical and recreational purposes is strictly conducted through the Commonwealth of Massachusetts - it is not conducted through municipalities.

The sale and cultivation of Marijuana for medical and recreational purposes by approved vendors are now legal in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. For more information on licensing, please contact the Cannabis Control Commission. If the Marijuana Establishment must execute a Host Community Agreement (HCA) with the municipality in which it intends to be located, please contact the Town Manager's Office for guidance.

Host Community Agreements

Marijuana in the Town of Plymouth