The Plymouth Recreation Division is responsible for the operation of Fresh Pond.
- Fresh Pond will be staffed with lifeguards and parking attendants starting June 24, 2023 (Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays Only) through August 13, 2023.
A residential beach sticker or a daily pass fee of $20.00 is required. Follow all official parking enforcement signage and regulations.
The bathhouse is open from 8:30 a.m. - 4:45 p.m. when Fresh Pond is staffed.
Rules & Regulations
- No alcohol on any beaches
- No glass containers
- No loud music
- Dogs must be on a 6ft leash (or less) and under control at all times
- No open fires
- No boats within 150 ft of a swimmer
- No jet skis in Morton, Fresh, or Hedges Pond
- No fishing in designated swimming areas during hours of operation.
- All personal flotation devices must meet Coast Guard approval
- Lifeguards have the final say in rule enforcement
- Drones & kites are not allowed on beaches from Memorial Day through Labor Day
- No charcoal grills are allowed at any beach