The Plymouth Recreation Division is responsible for the operation of Hedges Pond.
Hours of Operation
- From June 26, 2023, through August 13, 2023 Hedges Pond is closed on weekdays from 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. because of a recreation half-day camp.
- At 12:30 p.m. the park re-opens to the public. Hedges Pond is open Monday - Friday 12:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. and Saturdays and Sundays 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
A residential beach sticker or a daily pass fee of $20.00 is required. Follow all official parking enforcement signage and regulations.
The bathhouse is open on weekdays from 12:30 p.m. - 4:45 p.m. and 9:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m. on weekends, when the Hedges Pond recreational area is staffed.
Beach wheelchairs are stationed at Hedges Pond and available on a first-come first-serve basis from 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Rules & Regulations
- No alcohol on any beaches
- No glass containers
- No loud music
- Dogs must be on a 6ft leash (or less) and under control at all times
- No open fires
- No boats within 150 ft of a swimmer
- No jet skis in Morton, Fresh, or Hedges Pond
- No fishing in designated swimming areas during hours of operation.
- All personal flotation devices must meet Coast Guard approval
- Lifeguards have the final say in rule enforcement
- Drones & kites are not allowed on beaches from Memorial Day through Labor Day
- No charcoal grills are allowed at any beach